Friday, March 21, 2014

Spring has sprung!

Hello fellow artists and art lovers,
Spring has sprung and art is in the air! Come by and see my art at the Universal City Library on Pat Booker Rd. I have 10 original pieces up in their cozy reading room.  Have a cup of coffee surrounded by art.

Another cozy place  is the Emily Morgan Hotel Library.  Lots of ambience in that place.  I have 3 pieces on exhibit, Texas Hill Country - Fredericksburg, Tx., Frio River at Concan, and Two Garden Tots.  All are original works of art painted from my personal experience.

I have recently placed some unframed reproductions at the River Art Gallery in La Villita in downtown San Antonio.  If you haven't visited, I invite you to experience it.  Great place to find local art, all within a 100 mile radius of San Antonio.

In February, I was at the Alamodome for the San Antonio Home and Garden Show.  What a wonderful show!  Met a lot of great people and did a  couple of demos.

No comments:

Post a Comment