Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Bijou Theatre

Hi to all,
I know it's been a while but I'm back to let you know that I have art up at the Bijou Theatre for the  month of May.  I'm one of several artists from the Texas Pastel Society with art on display. 

I'm located at the start of the wall of art.  Enjoy a movie or just come by to see all the beautiful pastels.  They will let you in if you tell them you just want to see the art. 

I have some new works which you might enjoy. 

Those include:
Garden Tots- a scene from old town Albuquerque 12x9 image
Morning View - San Antonio scenic loop14x11 image
Country View - Alpine, Arizona12x16 image
Singing Waters - Guadalupe River behind Hill Country Art Foundation, Ingram, Texas12x16 image
Texas Creek - Fredericksburg , Texas Hill Country 12x12 image
Three 5x7 pastels.

The Bijou is located in Wonderland Mall, 410 and Fredericksburg, San Antonio

I'm also exhibiting four paintings at Herweck's Art  Supply at Broadway and 3rd.

So let's make time for art.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment